Profit from customer-centricity
This sprint pack is currently in pre-production
THIS SPRINT PACK IS CURRENTLY BEING DEVELOPED
IT IS SCHEDULED FOR LAUNCH IN THE FOURTH QUARTER OF 2018
It is easy to estimate how much a customer experience initiative will cost. But it's a lot harder to calculate its return. This becomes especially problematic when the numbers get bigger and customer-centricity needs to compete for resources with other corporate priorities.
To make sure that your business compare apples with apples, this sprint pack, provides you with the know-how and templates to:
- Rapidly prototype a business case for customer-centricity for your company.
- Gradually make this business case more robust using customer voice and financial data.
- Get your colleagues, your finance team and the C-Suite to buy into your calculations.
- Translate this knowledge into a template for evaluating customer-centric investment decisions.
- Set up a programme to make sure that your business captures the value you calculate.
Alain Thys is one of Europe's veterans in customer-centricity and human media.
His contributions influenced the experience of over 500 million customers and 350,000 employees in 100+ countries. This journey has taught him - the hard way - what works and what doesn't when the customer buzzwords fly around.
Today, he shares his knowledge where he can. He acts as customer coach, experience architect, speaker, author, storyteller and non-executive advisor.
For more information on Alain, visit www.alainthys.com.