How to build a customer-centric workforce
Craft a culture that cares about the customer
Many companies want to create a customer-centric culture. But it's clear this takes more than motivational events or inspirational posters. You need a plan encourages your people and leadership team to prioritise the customer in their actions and behaviours.
In 4 hours of video, How to Build a Customer-Centric Workforce, shows you the best approach.
Using best practices from companies who have successfully transformed their culture, you will learn:
- how to clearly describe what a customer-centric culture looks like for your business;
- which competencies your organisation needs to develop in order to think and act in a customer-centric way;
- how to get the leaders in your organisation to walk the customer talk;
- the steps to building a grassroots customer movement in which your employees naturally adopt customer-centric behaviours;
- how to further raise the bar by managing the different employee skill levels, involving your partners and suppliers and developing an employee experience that supports your customer goals.
By building a customer-centric culture, your people will proactively start doing what's right, rather than being pulled in a direction that feels unnatural to them.
To access this programme, login now or contact us for an account.
Alain is one of Europe's veterans in customer-centricity.
With his teams, he has influenced the experience of over 500 million customers generated hundreds of millions in value. This journey helped him separate truth from fiction in customer experience.
For more info, visit: about.alainthys.com.
StartCreate a customer-centric competency framework (10:53)
StartSelect customer-centric talent (9:57)
StartCustomer-centric people development (11:57)
StartPerformance evaluation and support (11:41)
StartContinuous communication: A customer-centric call to action (6:46)
StartContinuous communication: internal communication planning (4:58)